Spider-Man 3 for PC crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain828

I managed to get through the first level and make it to the "big city", but now it keeps on crashing every couple of minutes or if i move the mouse

Specs are:
CPU - C2D E6600
GPU - 8800GTS 320
RAM - 1GB DDR400

Perhaps the GPU is the problem, because after it crashes I receive a message telling me that Video Driver stopped responding
I'm running the latest 158.18 beta (just took the WHQL ones, test them latter) drivers for Vista 32bit.

So is anyone having similar problems?

Thx in advance

same

I have the same problem, but for me it crashes as soon as i click on the icon. It goes black and then the game shuts down with the messsage "spiderman 3 has closed due to an unexpected error" it was working fine at first and i was nearly finished the game. :(

7900GT 256MB
C2D E6300
4GB DDR 2

Hello, i have the same problem. I played Spider-man 3 for ages and completed it, i was about half way through completing it with the Black Suit but i got another game and i haven't played it in a while.

I decided i would have another shot and went to load it up, but i got the error "spiderman 3 has closed due to an unexpected error" and didn't know why. I have since learned that if you disable 'USB Human Interface Device" in the Device Manager then it does work.

I have two of these devices, my mouse and a joystick, i disabled the joystick (i actually uninstalled it and unplugged the joystick. This should sort out the crash, at least it did for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back