Spyware and Virus Problem, Computer Runs Slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post to this board, so if it looks like I don't know what I am talking about, that's probably right! Haha.

I made a bad move and didn't have my virus software updated and my computer has been acting up the past month or so when I use internet explorer.

My homepage always goes to free aol, and whenever aol is in the address, it likes to go to free aol. I can't get rid of it and it is annoying.

Whenever I do a google search, it opens up another window for enhance my search. It is so annoying!

I have yahoo popup blocker, yet tons of pop ups have been coming through lately.

I have PC Cillin updated now, and it found 47 viruses, which are now all quarantined.

I've tried using Hijack This and have used other post to sorta guide me, but I am not sure it has helped.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I tried to post, but it would not allow it??? Says too many url's. Can anybody help?

On message boards, for some reason key words are hilighted with links to other sites. I know this is not right and maybe someone else has encountered this.

spyware problem fixer

I recommend you using a program called "PestPatrol". once you obtain it, make sure that you get it updated.once you do, run it and it should take off whatever spyware you have on there.but, in the spirit of being thorough, i'd suggest using another spyware removal program such as "spybot".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back