Spyware doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tammy S

Hello to you all.

I have a problem with spyware doctor. I first bought the program on line a little over a year ago. it expired. Recently we just got broadband and i was leary of buying on line. We previously had such a slowwwww dialup that i did not worry about any serious identity problems. i have zone alarm pro, adaware free and avg free but i'm not sure how safe the computer buying on line is until i learm more but that is another problem.
Back to the problem at hand. I was browsing in one of the big box stores and there it was. I bought it. unistalled the old program resintalled the new one. It only seems to be aware of the old outdated program. I've uninstalled and searched for left over files and deleted them, restarted my computer, reinstalled and i just get the expired program message. i can't seem to register with the new key code. got any suggestions?

This sounds like a problem for PC Tools.

As you`ve paid for the program,I`m sure they will get you sorted.

They`re a reputable company,why,they even advertize on Techspot :)

Just drop them an email HERE

Thank you. I already tried to contact them before i sent my need for help to TS. So i guess i just wait on them. Thanks

Tammy

Trial programs normally give you an option to "enter a key,or buy",along with the expiry message.Obviously,not Spyware Doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back