Spyware infection...Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotcrx

Hello,

Could someone please help me? I am having major issues with my computer and I am completely out of ideas. My problems started when I downloaded Tunebite. It put all kinds of stuff on my computer a program called outerinfo and one called malalarm. My comtrol panel disappears when I log in (I know how to bring it back, however it never stays there. I have run all of the following programs and am still getting a message that says "windows has detected a spyware infection."

Ive run:
SuperAntispyware
Adaware
ccleaner
Spybot
Vundofix
Deckard scanner

Ive gone into the add or remove programs and removed everything..except for tunebite I cant get rid of it. When I try to uninstall it norton tells me a malicious script is detected.

Any suggestions? I would really appreciate any help I can get...

you should finish the instructions and attach the logs that are asked for so that they can give you instructions for finishing the removal

combo fix
hjt
avg anti spyware

these are the 3 logs asked for and they each have a purpose

This thread is for the use of gotcrx only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
hijack log cont....
Here is my AVG log...

Report end

(Moderator edit: Please do not copy and paste your logs. Instead, post them as attachments only in either .txt or .log format. To learn how to attach a log file, please see HERE.)

Your logs MUST be as ATTACHMENTS as called for in the instructions.

This thread is for the use of gotcrx only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Have a look at the edited part of your post number 5 and click on the HERE. That will tell you how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back