spyware/virus problem hijackthis log attatched

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm attatching the hijackthis log if anyone could look at it and possibly help me I would really appreciate it. PC has become extremely slow, adaware and others and anti virus has found many things and I've cleaned them but still having problems. Thanks very much.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your system is infected with quite a few nasties.

It also appears you`re not running any firewall software, unless you`re using a hardware firewall, you should get a software firewall ASAP.

You can get either the free Zonealarm or the free Kerio firewall programmes form HERE or HERE.

You should then go HERE and follow the instructions exactly.

Post a fresh HJT log into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of thedogur only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

problems running anti-virus

Howard,
Thanks for the reply. I installed zone alarm as you suggested and have trying all evening to run the online anti virus scanners suggested. I can't get all the way through one before my computer reboots itself and I have to start over. My compter wasn't doing this until I started having these virus problems. Any suggestions? Thanks very much for your help.

Think I got most of it

Howard,
I spent all night going through all the steps and running all the programs listed. The only one that wouldn't run right was aboutbuster. I think I got most of it cleared off. I'm attatching a new hijackthis file if you wouldn't mind taking a look at it and tell me what you think. Thanks again so much for your help.

Well done, your HJT log is clean.

Just have HJT log fix this inactive entry.

O20 - Winlogon Notify: ThemeManager - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dn4m01h1e.dll (file missing)

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of thedogur only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

It`s August the 2nd 2006,06:51 pm,and the moment has arrived.

Howard100000.jpg

Very funny mate. Nice pic BTW.

I suppose it was fitting that my ten thousandth post should be in a HJT thread lol.

Regards Howard :) :)

I'm honored that milestone was in this thread. LOL! I really appreciate your help and thanks also for the tip on the inactive. Going to take care of that right now. Thanks so much. Hope you have a great week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back