Stalker : Oblivion lost (FPS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most impressive parts of the trailer is where you are looking at a video one second, the camera zooms in, then zooms out again. Until the point of view moves you don't actually notice that it has changed from a view of the real world to a virtual one :eek:

I've decided that I will definately be trying this one out if a demo come out. And if it doesn't I might just chance buying it... :D

sb_xray_35.jpg

There is a very good Q&A interview here at 3dzone-bg.com

3dzone-bg: What are you going for – better single or multiplayer?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is a game which will have both play modes and we have all the hopes players will enjoy both of them. At the moment we work more on the single-player part. As for the multiplayer, we are considering standard popular and some of the original MP modes that have never been seen in any other game before. Due to the unique life simulation system and realistic AI, the single player mode will be no less fun than MP.

3dzone-bg: Another one of those sick-to-answer questions – Which will be the levels dimensions – both width and height or mainly only one of them. And what is the number of levels we will se in the game?

There will be a total of 18 levels that will make up the 30 sq. km Zone. They will vary from 1 sq. km to 5x3 km (Nuclear Power plant level, for instance).

30 sq. km game zone.... geeez. You could get lost in there :D

3dzone-bg: Funniest bug occurred during development?

On the early stages of development the rag doll animation was a bit funny in places. If you killed a stalker he would fall with his legs wrapped around his neck (like yoga guy) and his eyes blinking. It was quite a view I should tell you.

:D hehe

interviews_stalker_interview_04_engl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back