Station Launchpad Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoho5000

I know this probably isn't the best place to post this, but I can't seem to get rid of Sony's Station Launchpad. First, I tried deleting the folder in Program Files. However, when I restart the computer or load certain programs, it tries to reinstall or update it self. I tried removing all registry entries, and it's not a startup process, but it keeps coming back. In the task manager, it's listed as "Program", no extension. It also uses around 40 MB of memory. It opens twice if you close it the first time. I need to get rid of it. It's interfering with other software. Help would be nice. Thanks.

Suggestions

You may have done this already. Click START, click RUN, type MSCONFIG, click OK, click the STARTUP tab and see if there are any entries for it there and uncheck them. Make sure you also check in the SERVICES tab as well and click the HIDE ALL MICROSOFT SERVICES, there might also be entries there as well.

Also you could also try to completely re-install the program then go to control panel add remove programs and uninstall it from there.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back