Steam Acting Wierd

Status
Not open for further replies.

LXIX

Steam was working perfectly for me for the longest time, about 2 years. Just yesterday I finished pre-loading call of duty 4 and it was 100% ready, today it randomly reset itself back to 20% complete. I went and checked the file and it had everything in it, 6gbs full so i don't know why it's even downloading again. On top of that whenever i try to launch comapny of heroes it says that game is currently unavailable, please try again at another time. Tried some other games and they launch fine as far as I know. Any explanations for this or is it just one of those days.

Nevermind, i deleted company of heroes because i just decided to accept the fact that it was broken for now and that i wasted $30 but after that i rename the registery in steam reupdated and right when i got back in my preload was complete again. If it work tomorrow i'll be happy.

I've had Day of Defeat loaded for months and it's stuck at 97% but it still plays. You bought a predownload. You will not be able to play it until it's offically released sometime today Noverber 11, 2007, so if you actually deleted all the local content then you'll have to reload it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back