STOP 0x0000000A

Status
Not open for further replies.

llama

STOP 0x0000000A BSOD

Hey ive had som problems with BSOD lately.

Ive done a memtest, which didnt give any errors(10 passes) and diskcheck and ive also checked if the processer is stable with prim95

I havent got more than 3 dmps from the last type of BSOD but ill attach some of the earlier too

I think the earlier, from september was because of a broken videocard that we changed because after that the problems didnt occur anymore.

I'm running a

3,2ghz intel pentium 4 processor
ati radeon 9800xr 256 mbram
dual 512 ddram (omega drivers)
Soundblaster audigy 2 (kx drivers)

If theres any more information you need, please tell me!

Kind regards, Anton

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

One of your minidumps crashes at FILTNT.SYS. This from your Agnitum outpost firewall. Either update outpost, or try using a different firewall.

Also check your usb devices, and cables, as one of your minidumps crashes at USBPORT.SYS. This is the Windows usb driver.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Argh i just spent 10 minutes writing a reply, when Opera crashed. Here we go again!

Is it possible that the crash by outpost could be because a bad plugin? I've got something called blockpost which I installed afterwards because a recommendation from a friend. I disabled that now though as it seems I don't really need it.

About USB, I've got something called USB drives installed on my computer which im not 100% positive that it was there when i bought this computer. And I'm also quite sure i havent installed it myself. (Neither have the rest of my familly according to them)

In my device manager everything about USB drives seems to be OK but im not quite sure how to check whats wrong.

Thanks for the help again if I hadn't said thanks before!

Kind regards, Anton

Download the free Sygate firewall from HERE

Now disconnect from the internet, and uninstall the Agnitum outpost firewall. restart your computer, and install the Sygate firewall. Now reconnect to the internet.

Regards Howard :)

About the USB drivers? is there any way I can find out what the default drivers are and where to get them?

The default usb drivers are installed by Windows. Then there are the drivers that are specific to the usb hardware that you are using.

However, unless you`re still getting crashes, I wouldn`t worry about it too much.

Regards Howard :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back