stop c000021a error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have a PowerEdge 2650 Server that comes with (2) SCSI Hard drives, Raid on Motherboard, Perc3-Di, and all that. I am getting an error msg just before it trys to get to WinLogon "Stop c000021a Fatal System Error. The windows logon process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0x00000080 C0x00000000 0x00000000 The system has been shut down" So I am trying to do a repair from the Windows 2000 CD however I ran into another msg "Setup did not find any hard disk drives installed on your computer. Make sure any hard disk drives are powered on and properly connected to your computer, and that any disk-related hardware configureation is correct. This may involve running a manufacturer-supplied diagnostic or setup program". I ran a diagnostic and it says both hard drives passed. I tried to press F6 when it boots from the CD h owever it won't let me get there. Suggestion anyone?

Thank you,
Vincent

Hi,

The crash may be caused by faulty ram or device driver error. The system event log and the minidump has the most useful diagnostic information.
When Windows crashes with blue screen, it writes a system event 1001 or 1003 and a minidump to the folder \windows\minidump.

Zip 5 to 6 minidumps to a zip file and attach it here. Techspot has an upper limit of 100K per attachment. I will study the dump and find out the culprit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back