STOP0x0000008E

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP 0x0000008E problem?

Hi everyone especially Howard
I got two minidump file from my system and attached to this thread and hope my friends help me to solve my BLUE SCREEN problem.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your minidumps crash at mdmxsdk.sys. This is your Conexant Diagnostic Interface DRIVER for your modem.

Try updating this driver. If that doesn`t help, try a different modem.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Hi and thanks a lot for your efforts,
Would you please let me know how I can update this driver? Is your mean modem driver or other thing?

I look at conexant site for update but its drivers was from 2001 and I chang driver to windows generic driver but I think two driver works simultanousely and problem repeated. What is your suggestion?

You could try uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers you currently have.

If that doesn`t help, then maybe you should try a different modem.

Regards Howard :)

I changed my modem and bought a new one with speakerphone facilities but when I wanted to test its speakerphone and telephone facilities, the problem occured again and now dosen't remedy by uninstaling and reinstalling. I even removed modem and rebooted pc and removed modem from device manager and then reinstalled modem but the problem repeated again. Do you think modem maybe damaged?

Completely uninstall your modem and try a different modem. This may solve your problem. It could be your modem that`s faulty, but it could also be flakey drivers.

Regards Howard :)

Hi and good for you,
I removed modem from my pc and restart and then deleted all system files about modem. then restarted and checked if there is any signs of modem. When I sured there are nothing more, I installed my modem and auto recognized by xp. I checked data and fax features without speakerphone facilities and everything were O.K.
Hope lucky days for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back