Stuck on hooking up tower cables to mobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ks1

Im building a computer for the first time. I have an a8n32-sli deluxe motherboard and a cm stacker stc-t01 case. I am having trouble figuring out which cables to plug into which motherboard connectors for the lights, power button, reset sw, etc. I have looked at the diagram in the manual but it doesent do a good job of explaining what goes where. Any help would be appreciated.

Alot of people do the connecting through trial and error loosly based on the diagram shown for the mother board, i honestly cannot think of an easy solution to this, unless someone would like to help out?

I have always done this through trail and error, this doesnt always work for me but try noting down the wires that are labelled and lining them up the same in the diagram rotating the digram or pc in the same direction, its annoying but it does work eventually, ideally i need to look at the diagram + mother board together to try and link them...

lay the manual down facing the same way as you have your case layed out (so that the diagram matches the mobo)
then if you look on the little cables from the case, they should have text on them e.g. powerHDD.

then match that with your mobo manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back