Sudden reboots due to BSod's + minidumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I've tried to wipe my pc clean (at first i thought(or hoped) my problem was software related). Tested the memory and the hard drives. And i have (absolutely no) reason to believe the problem has something to do with my video card. (also read and followed the sticky on this subject)

http://users.pandora.be/crumbl3/dump

(i'm going to post this part and type on in edit :)
I apolagize for this posting behaviour but my pc is getting unpredictably unstable.)

The (BSod related) reboots occur when the machine is practically idle. There is no visible activity other than a browser window or a desktop. Earlier today i had this problem while working in photoshop, i filled a layer on a GIGANTIC document and the photoshop progress stalled for 20 seconds before the machine BS'ed and restarted.

I guess the problem is not stress related due to the idle state of my computer where-in these errors occur. But its really just a guess.

Thats about all i can think of right now, if i forgot to include important information, do not hesitate to point out my error.
Thanks for the assistance
Regards,
Ommy

I apolagize for the sloppy posting on my behalf and will gladly make changes if there is a problem.

possible solution

The problem could be a faulty driver for the nforce4 chip on my motherboard, i havent really tested my system now but i havent had any errors since i corrected this.

Thank you for helping, i couldn't make any sense out of the dumps and i'm very glad you could :) Thanks again.
\o/
Regards,
Ommy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back