Suddenly my monitor turns off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
This is my first post on your site and I'll be glad if you can help me with my problem.
My monitor is turning off for no reason and I cannot locate the problem. My windows keeps working, but my monitor is switching off. My configuration is:

Motherboard: ABIT IS7-E2
CPU: CelD 2.4 GHz
GPU: Gainward Geforce 6200(512MB RAM)
RAM: 2x512MB (512MB(400MHz) ; 512MB(533MHz))
Soundcard: Creative Audigy ZS
TV Tuner: K-World RF 878

In addition to this I have attached my mini.dmp file.
Thanks in advance,
Dejan.

(CRT) Philips 107 P2, But I think that the monitor is not the problem. The Windows continues running, except for my monitor. But it doesn't happens when I live it working with no actions on my PC( Screensaver etc.), only when I'm working on something( it happened twice while I was surfing on the net).

I'm sorry but I'm not entirely sure what the issue is then I thoguht maybe it could have been an issue towards the monitor but if it isnt I'm sorry I really dont have a clue

Thanks anyway,
but have you read the mini.dmp file for the error codes. I have just realize that i had some virus protections mailfuhncioned ( Web filter and Antyspy filter) from my Kaspersky 6.0

Ij ustlooked at it hummm Im not really sure whats going on hopefuly someone else will have the answer that can help you im sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back