Suggested software...

Status
Not open for further replies.

giyad

I am looking for a tool that will rip cd's into MP3 format, and write/rip blu ray discs easily and quickly. Whats the best software out there for this? Also, I don't think that windows media player plays Blu-Ray discs, so I was hoping someone could show me a good program for playing those.

Thanks

Thanks guys ill look into it...

Does WMP rip to MP3? I thought it only did wma? I'll check that out too

Thanks, I thought I had checked with WMP but it turns out I didn't hehe... So yeah I can use it to rip. but there aren't many options I would prefer a better tool so Im gonna look around. Audio grabber you say?

Yeah. You need to supply it with a codec for it to do mp3's (as otherwise it'd cost), but aside from that I really like it. It has all the settings I need, and none of the bloat often found in other apps.

What about for playback, I can't get Blu-Ray movies to playback because there isn't any software that supports it. How do they sell a Blu-Ray player with software that can't play the movies, retards...

What Blu-Ray drive do you have? You do know that you need a Blu-Ray drive to play Blu-Ray dics don't you? :)
Assuming you do have the drive, I think you would need Windows Vista and an HDCP-compliant graphics card to play Blu-Ray discs.

Yeah haha ofcourse... :) I have the Sony BWU-100A, an HD monitor, and the GeForce 7950GT. I just need software hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back