Suggestions for Gaming Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there guys, just thought I would press for some help with a problem that I'm having. I have been lurking on the boards here for a while, soaking up the info that you have given, and now its my turn to ask a question... just hope its not too dumb.

I am going to be investing in a powerful laptop for Online video gamin, mainly playing WoW. I have about 5k to spend, so I can actually get a decent laptop. I have been looking at the SLI computers with the dual video cards. I just want some advice on what would be the best laptop that I can actually get, or if I should just hold out for some new technology that is coming out "soon".....

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sail1987

Just thought I wanted to mention that I have been looking at the top end Alienware comps, Dell XPS, and Sager laptops..... if have any suggestions on other brands, I will look also... I'm not tied up to brand names, just want a great computer... thanks

Sail1987

SAGER are the best, but expensive... People I know have them enjoy them. I've tested them out bigger and heavy with logs of devices memory, video an etc.

Panasonic makes some really good ones more to road warror, army and corp stuff. Not cheap... So SAGER would be the way to go, don't forget to get extra batteries, power ac suppies an etc..

Holding out for new tech, will be hard to do as so much new stuff will aways come out even if you got the lastest and greatest system out there, you'll never play catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back