Suggestions?

alise

Here's the thing. A couple of my friends have set up a hosting business. It's getting somewhat large but still needs to grow before they can bring in a substantial ammount every month. There's also a software development part of this that I will eventually be joining also. However, as I've brought in half of the whole four customers they currently have (they're still losing money, but it is a new company) Most of what I've picked up so far has been word of mouth. Just a friend saying something about wanting to host a site or a game server. So now I'm officially being offered a paid sales position. But I don't know where to start. I've talked to my CIS class professor and a few other people, but I don't think it's enough. Does anyone have any suggestions about how I might be able to bring more people on and start getting a decent income for the company?

advertize via flyers. years ago i put up some flyers on local telephone poles at street corners, looking for some jobs as an a+ technician. and let's just say that the few bucks i spent on making the copies was well worth it.

Back