Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

beerabuser30

As some of you know I am really trying to learn as much as possible about computers. I recently built my own computer and have a 3 computer network with some printers attached. I have downloaded many programs to play with from suggestions from people at this site. I am bored and want a new computer toy to play with. I got a fingerprint scanner but that got boring fast, then vonage but that got boring, then knoppix but that got boring I would like to learn about computers instead of playing video games. Anyone have any ideas for me to do to learn besides programming?

Things to do with computers :Build them,program them,sell them,fix them,help other people fix them,play games on them,do work on them,make music on them,edit films on them,turn them off,go to parties,meet real people,and forget them.

I have heard some bad things about overclocking and my computer runs really fast as it is, I was wondering about building my own web page. Where can you get a relatively cheap domain? I have frontpage and have done some html but that might be fun. Also, building your own motherboards? I haven't heard many people talk about that in these forums, how hard is that?

Building mobos ... not too hard, else there would not have been so many manufacturers ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back