Suspected Malware/Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xfactor

They'res a few suspicious programs I cant uninstall 1.URGE 2. NTI-DVD Maker. Ive even tried run>regedit.

Sophos Anti-Spyware, reports potentially unwanted applications 1.My web search(Adware) 2. NirCmd(Other)

Bombared with Email, please help! No Rootkits Detected!

Xfactor said:
They'res a few suspicious programs I cant uninstall 1.URGE 2. NTI-DVD Maker. Ive even tried run>regedit.

Sophos Anti-Spyware, reports potentially unwanted applications 1.My web search(Adware) 2. NirCmd(Other)

Bombared with Email, please help! No Rootkits Detected!

I Have been able to clean my PUAs with SOPHOS version 7.04. I had to Submit my e-mail for the FREE 15 Day trial. It was the ONLY program that would remove or EVEN detect the PUAs. It takes a little searchin to find, also, administrator/safe mode may be required.(I was able to clean in normal mode)

Sorry this is just the Homepage! A few Questions will be required to get a Password. Look for Anti-Virus versions 3,6,or 7.
These are very powerful and State-of-the-art-products! Its worth the free trial!
www.sophos.com/ - 20k - Cached - Similar pagesclick home to get started.Good Hunting!

PS. I would still Appreciate if someone could take a look at my LOGS. Graciously waiting.
(Moderator edit: Posts merged. Please use the edit button, rather than replying to your previous post where there are no other replies in between. If bumping the thread, please wait at least 24 hours for a reply.

Attachments

• ComboFix.txt
    11.7 KB · Views: 5
You are running two antivirus. Pick one and uninstall the other. This causes conflicts.

Open hijackthis and have it fix this entry:

O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - ?p=ZK

See http://www.ntius.com/support.asp for info on uninstalling NTI_DVD Maker.

Urge is built into Windows Media Player so unless you uninstall WMP it will not go away.

I didn't see any malware in the logs.

Okay Thankyou! Sophos got those PUAs! Which may of been the sole problem. All good.

Need any card counting INFO, Go to blackjackinfo(Ill look 4 ya)Thankyou!

(Moderator edit: There is no need quote a post directly above yours when replying.

It has been a couple weeks since my last post and Ive been really cautious about my surfing procedures.(positive no infections, since ive posted last logs) Though my computer seems to be running pretty good with no evident signs of mal-ware. HouseCall 6.6 keeps detecting GRAYWARE just about every other day. It just doesnt seem to be back to 100%. Ive done just about every maintenance thing I can think of. Am I being paranoid or just expecting to much out of my computer? What gives?

Hello, and thankyou!

Note: I was under the assumption of a single HJT log. If you meant otherwise, please let me know and ill post the other logs as well.

Okay, TY.

Disabled a couple unecessary start-up programs, However regardless of how many times I Re-boot, One keeps returning CTFMON.exe: (language/alternative input services in office XP??????) Ive even tried removing it.
Is this of any concern???

Ill continue to keep an eye on HouseCall and let you know the prognosis in about a week. Thankyou.

(Moderator edit: There is no need quote a post directly above yours when replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back