Symbol Questions

By Harold the sage
Sep 20, 2006
  1. Is there a symbol that looks like a 2 and has an underscore underneath it, and if so how do you do it in internet explorer?
  2. howard_hopkinso

    howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

    You mean like this? 2

    You just use the {u} followed by your text, then {/U} I`ve used curly brackets so you can see it. You would actually use square brackets.

    Regards Howard :)
  3. Harold the sage

    Harold the sage TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 26

    like so 2?

    EDIT: Minor expirimentation
  4. howard_hopkinso

    howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

    No, like so {u}2{/u} only with square brackets.

    Regards Howard :)

    Edit: That`s correct lol.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...