"System Alert!" + " "System Alert: Mailware threats" :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm so, these 2 lil pop up icons keep popping up where the lil mini icon things are in the bottom right corner >.< lol well yeah I I downloaded HiJackThis and I ran it, and I got the log file, need a reply to what I should delete when I re run the scan shortly (hopefully..) thanks!!!! :monkey: :bounce: :monkey: Lol

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    6.7 KB · Views: 8
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your system is badly infected with all kinds of nasties.

You`re not running any antivirus or firewall software and this has no doubt added to your problems.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go HERE and follow the instructions for removing Antivermins.

Then, go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of fixitplz only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

any 'nasties' u can please specifically point out to me ( im not too bright im 14 lol ) that i can just delete from HJT? i ran ad-ware se person and spybot search & destroy and these lil guys keep on coming back, or just not going away at all >.< thx =]

Simply having HJT fix an entry won`t get rid of that particular infection and in a lot of cases it`d just come straight back. I could give you a complete list of all the infections on your system, but it wouldn`t help you to get rid of them.

You really need to follow the instructions I have given you to the letter. You will probably notice during clean up, your symptoms will disappear, this doesn`t mean your system is clean and you should continue with the instructions and any further instructions I give you until I tell you your system is clean.

The only alternative to following the instructions is to reformat your hard drive and reinstall everything from scratch.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of fixitplz only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back