System Clean Due To W32.MyZor

Status
Not open for further replies.
My other computer is displaying the common trojan symptom.

Security software pop after the IE is selected and opened to about blank.

The page displays the notification W32.MyZor.FK@yf SPYWARE was detected.

I have Symantec Norton Anti Virus software and Windows XP. It seems that since the computer has been used to access accounts, e-mail, bank that I should clean the system.

What is the best way to save the 4 years of personal pictures, family voices, etc expecially with the large memory storage required.

As well, the Windows XP disk to reinstall is not available. It came with the system installed.

What is the best way to do this ?

I dont see why you cant clear the virus mate. Use the thread sticiked within this forum made by howard_hopkinso and attach the log files here.

To add to my previous post: How does the trojan gather personal data and could the trojan have obtained personal account etc in the time the computer was on line ?

The computer was probably exposed four about 3 hours the first day, shut down and connected again to the internet the next day.

My children had downloaded an online game or video display software and I do not have the full details of that activity.

you arent being clear. Has your computer been used by a trojan to access your files etc or is it just infected at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back