System Crash helped wireless connection, I think???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using a linksys wireless-g adapter for my internet connection. I can never hold my signal for more than a few minutes. I know you are probably thinking that I am too far away from the router or something is blocking the signal. This is not the case because I have brought several laptops in here and they never lose signal. I used to have this computer in another location on another network and the connection was fine. This has gone on for quite some time and I just assumed it was something I would have to deal with. However, this morning my computer crashed due to a device error. When it restarted it gave me the message about recovering from a serious error, but after this occured, for well over 12 hours I did not lose my connection. unfortunately I had to restart my computer this evening and ever since I restarted I am back to my old problems of losing my internet connection every couple minutes. I tried reviewing my minidump files to see which device caused the problem, hoping i could disable/uninstall it so that i could keep my connection, but I wasnt able to make much of the .dmp file. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this or have any suggestions as to what i should do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back