system docter and winantispy popups

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i have had these popups for about a month so i went to the computer store after i tried almost everything. they gave it back to me and norten stoped working for about 5 hours and i fixed it. then a popup came up if u no system docter u will no what it says so i took it back to the shop they had it for about 3 days and said they fixed it. i went in the internet for about 15-25 minutes. i closed the internet and the popup can up again after 15-25 minutes of having the computer back it came up. i need some advice on how to fix this problem please help me and every1 else who has this problem

Your system is undoubtedly infected with malware.

You need to go to the Security and the Web forum, read the sticky threads, then make a post in that forum and you will recieve help.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have moved your thread to the correct forum.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of pip5700 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back