System Error in admin log (102) category event 1003

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been having this error regularly lately. I've tried to run chkdsks and such on my drives, and very minimal information there. I have several external drives, and 2 internal drives. I have tried not having one or two drives on when I boot and still get the error. Have formatted the system drive, reinstalled everything and still get the error in a short time.

1)If its caused by a drive, is there a simple way to determine which drive.

2)If not, can anybody determine anything by the minidumps?

When it gives me the blue screen, it doesn't show a file as being the source, so I have little direction on which way to turn.

Thanks and hope someone can help.

Additional information.

This is what it shows in the system log

Error code 1000000a, parameter1 0000000c, parameter2 0000001c, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 804fc36d.

Yes, have run diagnostics and it finds nothing. Of course it finds nothing on any drive I have. At one point, when I ran a scandisk /r /x it found something and fixed it but the blue screen of doom returned.

I've checked on overheating and its not that. I'm not sure on how to do the following "Check that your psu is putting out enough power for your system. Especially, check that there are enough amps on the 12volt rail. An underpowered psu can cause all kinds of random crashes."

I kind of wonder if that is a possibility, although the system ran great for the better part of a year, and then it seemed to just go all to heck over the last several months. It's extremely inconsistent. I can go 4-5 days with nothing really running and the system stays up, I can go a few hours with nothing really running and the system goes down. I also can go 4-5 days with a lot of downloading going on and the system will stay up, the next time it may stay up 2 hours with things downloading.

It's really puzzled me. I work as a computer tech, and I'm normally pretty good at figuring out problems, fixing issues, but my own is giving me more headaches than any I try to fix.

I almost feel as if its something simple, but if so, my simple mind is missing it.

R0cketer said:
This is what it shows in the system log

Error code 1000000a, parameter1 0000000c, parameter2 0000001c, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 804fc36d.
Post the minidump that this error belongs to. This is usually a hardware error.

All 4 miidumps point to the same thing. NTOSKRNL.exe

This is a Windows system file... This usually means there's a hardware driver conflict, but it is really too general to tell for sure

NTOSKRNL.exe

Ok.

So any suggestions on possible routes to take? It confuses me because it was good so long, and then absolutely crazy. Its been hard to nail down. When i've formatted the system, I've tried to install a bit at a time to see if I could hammer it down but so far, no luck.

Do you have Onetouch installed. Not sure if my debugging symbols are correct (problems after reinstalling Windows), but I'm getting exactly the same error as this THREAD.

BugCheck 1000000A, {c, 1c, 0, 804fc36d}
Probably caused by : mxopswd.sys ( mxopswd+23c9 )
Image name: mxopswd.sys Timestamp: Thu Apr 07 06:05:23 2005 (42545D23)

Well several of my drives are onetouch drives, but according to support, they run off of windows drivers. I didn't think I had a onetouch driver installed, unless it installed one itself.

Mother board shouldn't be old. I'm not sure what you meant by Is you Bad or swollen caps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back