System fan wont work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

0mega9401

Hey Everybody! Im new here and wanted to know if you guys could answer me this!?
//I went and got this giga mobo for my sister because her comp was like DONE...game over. so i build her a new rig and the system fan wont go... and it a brand new fan! 60 dollar fan! it like wants to go a little bit but then gives
any suggestions?

Sounds like some setting, cable, or pin is incorrect or loose... although it is common for new fans to be bad... Look for bad connectors or wires pulled loose.

im on the machine rigth now... i booted into bios and it took like 10 15 mintues but it came on.. and are you talking about lose wires on the fan on on the board where you connect the fan??¿ if this keeps up water cooling migth be the answer god i hope not..
// god i hope not this machine is for a ten year old thats just going to use it for unreal 04 and other stuff like that but since i build it for her she has to let me use it till build a extremly sicking rig for myself? but anyway any other suggestion? i work in microcenter so i have all sorts of resources at my hands

please if the grammar or spelling is incorrect excuse me but im watching heroes.

Not a water cooling issue, but go back through the online manual... we all miss something.

no i said if this stuff with the fan keeps up imma switch it up to water cooling. does anyone read those you cant get it wrong ever, I wonder if theres an adapter from the psu rigth into the cpu fan.

anyways, the name is oscar tell me a thing or 2 about this tech forum if you will?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back