System restore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me if its dangerous to do a system restore twice in 1 week because my mom is problem with her mail.She doesn't know much about computer and is expecting an important email from incredimail.Or how can she find her mail?I can't get over til tomorrow but I know how to walk her through restore.

Help Mary Thanks

It shouldn't be a problem. If any system restore doesn't produce the desired results, you can undo it and try another system restore point if available.

Isn't Incredimail just an email client like Outlook Express or Thunderbird, for example? If so, when you open incredimail, it normally automatically downloads any messages to it. However, before you downloaded them you often are able to access any of these messages at the email provider's website first. Does her email provider have this capability? What email provider is it?

Further to the above,there is a help page HERE dealing with sending and receiving

problems with incredimail.Also instructions on configuring your account.

Your messages and contacts are safely stored in a data folder. See HERE, which are not affected by system restore.

I`m guessing it`s a "simple" configuration problem,and not something that should require system restore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back