System slow without malware why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wen9x88

My computer slow and I run many software (Spybot - Search & Destroy,ATF Cleaner,AVG Anti-Spyware,SUPERAntiSpyware Home Edition ,AVG,Bitdefender v10,and others)and clean the malware,virus,trojan,and others.after that I uninstall all of this software.
and I don't know why my system run slow.
last time I play warcraft,and I open and play.
but now I open it,it take some time to launch and go in the game.
another example show my system slow.
when the window logon,it stop at logon screen and take long time to see my desktop screen.

Attachments

• 1.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 9
yea.....but my disk defragmenter too many problem.
so i use other software to defrag,like powerdefrag,pagedefrag,JkDefragGUI,IObit SmartDefrag,Auslogics Disk Defrag and others.
and disk cleanup i use CCleaner,and ATF-Cleaner.

today i find something with NoAdware and i cannot remove it.
because i use unregistered version.
and i think this is why my system slow.
anyone know how to remove it ?
untitled20ww3.png

but some software cannot detect it and remove.
and i try many software,and all need to purchase.
have others way to remove that 9 registry and 9 files ?

NoAdware should be uninstalled from your system ASAP. It is a rogue programme and generates false positives in order to lure you into buying the full programme.

Having said that, we already know your system is infected and I have given you instructions to follow, see your other thread HERE. You have not seen fit to do so. So, what do you expect us to do?

Either follow the instructions or reformat your system

Regards Howard :)

that internet explorer problem solved by bitdefender and sorry because i forgot post reply.
this is my fresh log and windows task manager.
have any problem show in this fresh log and windows task manager?
untitledsn2.png

Post an AVG Antispyware log and a combofix log as per STEP6:, STEP12: and STEP14: of the instructions HERE.

Your HJT log is clean BTW, but it was before. It was your Combofix log that showed all the infections.

This thread is for the use of wen9x88 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Please visit this link http://virusscan.jotti.org/
* Click the Browse... button
* Navigate to the following file D:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskvs1.exe
* Click Open
* Please let me know the results.

1. Please download The Avenger by Swandog46 from HERE. Save it to your Desktop and extract it.

2. Download the attached avengerscript.txt and save it to your desktop

Note: the above code was created specifically for this user. If you are not this user, do NOT follow these directions as they could damage the workings of your system.

3. Now, start The Avenger program by double clicking on its icon on your desktop.

Under "Script file to execute" choose "Load script from file".
Now click on the folder icon which will open a new window titled "open Script File"
navigate to the file you have just downloaded, click on it and press open
Now click on the Green Light to begin execution of the script
Answer "Yes" twice when prompted.

4. The Avenger will automatically do the following:

It will Restart your computer. ( In cases where the code to execute contains "Drivers to Unload", The Avenger will actually restart your system twice.)
On reboot, it will briefly open a black command window on your desktop, this is normal.
After the restart, it creates a log file that should open with the results of Avenger’s actions. This log file will be located at C:\avenger.txt
The Avenger will also have backed up all the files, etc., that you asked it to delete, and will have zipped them and moved the zip archives to C:\avenger\backup.zip.

5. Please attach the content of c:\avenger.txt into your reply, as well as a fresh Combofix log.

This thread is for the use of wen9x88 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Attachments

• avengerscript.txt
    565 bytes · Views: 13
Everything looks good now. Unless you`re still having problems, you should be good to go.

Turn off system restore.(XP/ME only) See how HERE.

Now, turn system restore back on. This will have deleted all your old restore points and any nasties that are in them. It will also have created a new, clean restore point.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

one more question,why i feel my window delay ?
i mean when i pick an account to logon,it take too long on the logon screen,and i can heard the window popup the logon sound and need to take long time to launch the desktop and then take long time to loading all the thing.
last time i pick an account to logon i can heard the window logon sound and see the desktop together,and it very fast loading all the thing.example msn popup so fast.

this is example logon screen,why i stop on this logon screen too long ?
logon.jpg

this is why i feel weird,because every thing look goood and i still feel my system slow.i always use CCleaner and ATF-Cleaner and system look good.

For starters, I'd disable the Bill Gates account.

There are some processes in your task Manager that indicate things running that should not:

1. jusched.exe is the Sun Java Updater. It is recommended that you do not have this set. It is an unnecessary process: to stop: control Panel> Java> Update tab> UNCHECK 'check for updates>? Apply> OK.
http://www.answersthatwork.com/Tasklist_pages/tasklist_j.htm

2. wmpnetwk.exe is the main executable for Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service.
It is used to share Windows Media Player libraries. Do you need this to start up at boot and run in the background?http://digg.com/software/Remove_wmpnetwk_exe_from_Windows_Media_Player

3. Wscntfy.exe is Windows Security Center Notification App.
If you have you anti-virus program and firewall on and set correctly, you do need this tray icon to blink at you:
Go to the Control Panel> \ Security Center> .Down the left pane locate the "Change the way Security Center alerts me"> .Clear all three check boxes> Apply> OK.
http://www.answersthatwork.com/Tasklist_pages/tasklist_w.htm

4. wmpnscfg.exe is a process associated with Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service Configuration Application. A program associated with Windows Media Player. According to this technote, wmpnscfg.exe is used to alert users when a new media device is found on the network. Wmpnscfg is also responsible for starting the Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service (NSS) and then waits for notifications from the service. When wmpnscfg is notified that a new media device is available on the network, it displays a popup in the system tray that informs the user about the availability of the new device. If the user clicks the popup, wmpnscfg launches Windows Media Player, which displays a dialog box that asks the user to either allow or deny sharing with the new device.
Does this really need to start at boot and run in ht Background- same as #2.

5. Do the two defrag processes really need to start at boot and run in the background.

6. ctfmon can be disabled:
http://www.sysinfo.org/startuplist.php?filter=ctfmon

7. Your task Manager shows two "IExplore.exe". Do you have IE launched twice? Look into this.

I see all this unnecessary 'stuff' running, all of which you can stop, but I don't see any anti-virus program or evidence of some Services which should be running.

This has nothing to do with your hijack log, but everything to do with your slow system.

thx bobbye and howard.
i still having problem with 2,4,6.
i go check that website giving by you,but i still don't know how to remove it.
can you show me the step?

To stop the Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service:

First, you will have to stop the process: Start> Run> type in 'msconfig' without the quotes> Selective Start-up> Startup tab> find the process(es) and UNCHECK each box> Apply> OK.

A nag message will come up- check 'do not show this message again> close. (sometimes it takes a couple of times to stop this, but you must remain in Selective Start-up)

Once stopped from currently running: Control Panel> Administrative Tools> Services tab> scroll to and right click on the WMPNSS> Properties> change the dialog box from Automatic to Manual> click on 'Stop'> Apply> OK.

This will then allow the Service to start only when it's needed. IF you do not use this feature, then change the box to Disable and Stop.

To disable ctfmon: : Remove Alternative User Input Services from Text Services
1. Start> Control Panel> double-click ' Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options'> then click Regional and Language Options> Languages tab> Details.

2. Under Installed Services, select each input item that is listed, and then click Remove to remove the item. All items must be removed, one by one, except the following input service:> English (United States)- default Keyboard United States 101.

From Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282599

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back