Tech Stocking Stuffers: 18 awesome gifts under $50

Taking your digital camera films....

By waterproof
Nov 26, 2006
  1. for my digital camera, i've got Kodak Easyshare to open my photos when i transfer them onto my computer. Recently i've recorded some film on my camera and wanted to burn it onto a dvd but i dont know what program to use it to burn the format i use to record from my camera, i think my camera format for film is MOV format. But anyways anyone can suggest whats the best program to use, since i'm going outside to spend i probably drop by and get something for it..thanks
  2. N3051M

    N3051M TS Evangelist Posts: 2,115

    .MOV format is a quicktime movie format.. if you use an apple mac i think the final cut program can handle it (can't remember) or you can use a conversion utility to make it into a .mpeg or .avi format etc.

    There should be a program on the CD you got with your camera to help you make the dvds from your camera files...
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...