Task manager help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, i am having problems opening up my task manager. i have tried all avaliable commands and the path itself..i still cannot acess it.. if any of you could help me it would be great...thanks

-Drex
P.S. if any of you need it here is my Hijack This log attached

yes i have but it said that it was unable to....also i completely purged my computer of all virus and ad-ware that i could find....also i should tell you that i can acess it in safe-mode under the same user. Also i am the admin so i can not be blocked....

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have moved your thread to our security and the web forum. That`s because your system is infected with a variety of nasties and this is probably what`s causing your task manager problems.

Go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post a fresh renamed HJT log and an AVG Antispyware log as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Drexloat only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back