Task Manager Problem - Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I'm new here...just joined. Having a bugger of a time trying to fix my task manager problem. I've read thru your archives as best I could to fix anything that's already been mentioned with respect to past task manager problems from other users on here and using Hijack This.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone knowledgable would please give me a helping hand. Task manager problem probably sounds small to most people here, but it drives me to insanity. I know a good deal about computers, but not everything. I'm definitely over my head on this.

Attached is my current Hijack This log after removing some stuff that I've read from other posts on here. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The log shows some stuff that I recognize and that I use. There are listed below.

Yahoo messenger
Google Toolbar
Adobe PDF
Spyware Doctor
SpybotSD
NVidia programs for video card
Music Match
Ink Monitor for Epson printer
ieSpell
Intellipoint mouse

...and as you can see I tried RegistryRepairPro, but was didn't really know what to do with it.

I do occasionally use Sony software to convert music files to Sony's proprietary music file (like an .mp3 file) to durn to CD and play in Sony CD players.

There are a lot of O8 and O9 items that look strange to me, but I don't want to mess up anything. O20 looks strange and the O23 entry from Sony I don't know what that program does.

Again, any help would greatly be appreciated!

Thanks ahead!

Attachments

• hijackthis.txt
    8.9 KB · Views: 5
So whats wrong with your task manager, if it doesnt work just grt an exe file fromm another system bt probably windows has a backup file somewhere in i380 directory, just search your computer for taskmon then if u find it get the directory of an original and relace it with a copy with the same name, if there is someprogram preventing u from running task manager check yur start up section bwith msconfig, which u runfrom run menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back