Tawny Kitaen "Bachelor Party" Movie Babe, Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncleel

E Online News
http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,9762,00.html
by Joal RyanApr 4, 2002, 3:10 PM PT
...was arrested Monday night for allegedly kicking the bejesus out of her husband (Cleveland Indians pitching star Chuck Finley) with her high-heel shoes. Officials say the 5-foot-7, 145-pound Kitaen kicked the 6-foot-6, 225-pound Finley with her killer pumps, gouging him in the thigh, leg and arm as he drove them to their Newport Beach, California, home on Monday. The fun couple was said to be returning from dinner.

Kitaen, perhaps best known for writhing around on car hoods in Whitesnake videos from late 1980s, was married to lead singer David Coverdale from 1989-1991. - The 40-year-old actress, alternately best known for bouncing around in the 1984 Tom Hanks frat-boy comedy Bachelor Party - whose credits have dwindled following a 1992-94 stint hosting America's Funniest People on ABC

This is such a coincidence. I just read an article on this month's Cleo about wifes abusing their husband. And when that happens, males do not report it to anyone due to very obvious reasons :D

Kitaen, Coverdale's Ex And Video Babe, Attacked Her Anaheim Angels Pitcher Husband; Does Two Nights In County Jail
By Sefany Jones, Assistant EditorThursday, April 4, 2002 @ 2:40 PM From The Orange County Register :
http://www.knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=667
Her arrest Monday night shattered the image of the ideal glamour couple, posing together in the swimsuit issue of Sports Illustrated and enjoying life in Newport Coast with their two young daughters.

At one point, Tawny Kitaen Finley allegedly pressed her high heel on top of Finley's foot, which was on the gas pedal. Chuck Finley remained in control of the car [Land Rover].

She was charged with one count of corporal injury on a spouse and one count of battery, which triggered the restraining order.....ordered her to stay away from her husband until further notice. Because the charges are misdemeanors, Tawny Kitaen Finley was not required to appear in court.

I have a question about posting news. What does this have to do with 3DS forums ? Aren't we suppose to be posting about computers and related news ? If we can post news stories like the 4 I just read then why don't I just post stories from all the major news services and news websites here all day and shoot my post count up to 2000 ?? Sorry if I am comming off wrong but I thought we where suppose to be at least a little computer related with news posts ?? If I am wrong, I apologize.

Tawny Kitaen: I'm Innocent
http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,9885,00.html
by Joal Ryan Apr 30, 2002, 11:00 AM PT

Her attorney entered the innocent [not-guilty] plea to misdemeanor charges she unlawfully deployed her high-heeled shoes on baseball-playing hubby Chuck Finley. Kitaen faces a maximum penalty of one year in jail and $6,000 in fines on the spousal-abuse charges.

In court papers filed earlier this month, Kitaen said she had checked herself into a 30-day rehab clinic for addictions to prescription drugs. In her court filings, Kitaen said she has been plagued by migraines and depression and gotten hooked on prescription drugs as a result.

Finley, 39, filed for divorce from Kitaen, 40, on April 4, three days after the shoe incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back