TechSpot in ".net" mag

MrGaribaldi

Hello :)

In the November 2004 copy of .net (the mag) there's a plug for TechSpot on page 64.
It's in the "helpdesk" part of the mag under the "resources" tab.

It has an image on the frontpage with the following caption:
TECHSPOT
What's going on in the PC world? Find out about the latest hardware and software issues here (even driver releases), with new stories appearing every day.
www.techspot.com

Congrats to Julio, the staff and everyone else who are contributing to make this site what it is!

Wow, I don't believe it! Mr Garibaldi reading a '.NET' magazine. :evil:

Whatever next...

LoL!

Well, I was tempted to buy a mag about .NET (The M$ thingy) to see what it was all about, but it's not that I was talking about... Nodsu hit the nail right on the head.

So don't worry Nic, we can still have our long disputes about MS and their programs :D

Very nice :). Thanks for the note MrG.

TechSpot has been plugged a few times before in print magazines, I've seen it myself once or twice only, the rest I've been told. Perhaps I should have kept better track of it. Unfortunately there's only a couple of PC magazines circulating in Ecuador, none of which I buy, so...

But it's true, TS has grown larger than ever in the past two years, and it's never too late to get started, I was hoping you could get a scan MrG?

If anyone else happens to have a print magazine plug for TS, I will really appreciate if you can either scan it and post it here or let me know and I will manage to get the issue eventually.

I remember back when TS was part of the MaxPC Network we were plugged there, there was also PC Magazine, Computer Gaming World... don't ask me about dates though ;).

Sure, I'll try to get one next week (only have a scanner at the office).

It was a nice suprise to see when I was sitting on the plane back from London :)

Ages ago you were plugged in PCW, the UK's oldest PC magazine. About diabling Windows services, linked to Thomas editorial on it.

My favourite mag, PCAnswers, had a plug about TechSpot in its last 2 issues.
Will scan them in and post them here as soon as I have my scanner back up again.

Back