techspot location

Tedster

Just out of curiosity - where are techspot server computers located? In the USA or elsewhere?

There are alot of sites that use the planet, mostly tech sites like this one, but one to many flame wars for me.

I have no idea about other technology sites, the only one I'm aware was hosted by them before us is hardocp. The Planet is really a HUGE host right now, and I know for a fact it was a growing company when we got them to sponsor us, but nothing like it is today (and we are proud to say it).

They recently merged with EV1 servers who are also big (compared to The Planet probably bigger in numbers but not in reputation), so the combination makes for one of the biggest hosts in the whole US.

Retail Stores !!!!!

See we need to think big here guys.....start a chain of computer repair/support stores

as well as sponsorship, what about voluntary donations via paypal etc? maybe improve the website and add develope practical help centres/shops

tomrca said:
practical help centres/shops

Well, I'd be more than happy to sit here and give people remote assistance all day for a nominal fee :p (not really - well, half seriously. I imagine it would get pretty frustrating and mind numbing after a short while.)

Back