The Best Free MMORPG and MMO List

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I would like to see is that the games are sortet on alfabet and on 3d and 2d gameplay and wether it is free or not.

100% of them are free :)

thats the whole point.

i did make a Browser game section and i do plan on seperateing the 2d and 3d at some point.

Should add Ultima Online to the list. Eventhough they OSI servers cost monthly, there are also PLENTY of freeshards to play on.

xSkoad said:
Should add Ultima Online to the list. Eventhough they OSI servers cost monthly, there are also PLENTY of freeshards to play on.

i will not be listing UO becuase free shards are not legal

I see u have RuneScape on ur list. But isn't it limited for any free player? Besides there being few worlds where u can play, the better quests are only for subscribers.

You should put the game Tibia, www.tibia.com . Not the best graphics, but the best gameplay and community I have ever seen. It is free and buying a premium account is optional. :)

Game guru's got a suggestion for a great game on that list. I need a new game to play but i am poor do to recent pc upgrades so free game it is

Stefchu (PoLsKa said:
The link for the MMORPG list doesnt work for me for some reason... :(

You`re quite right, the link is no longer working.

I have pm`ed draconus, hopfully he will be able to tell us what the problem is.

Regards Howard :)

Draconus, please give us a specific link related to that website. The link apparently no longer works do you happen to know why? Has the website adress been changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back