The Best Motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Face of LA

i Was wonderin whats the best motherboard out there??
I Don't want to know what u heard of, just tell me whats the best mobo from ur experience and from what u used

one

^ i really wanted to get the opinions and experience of the people on the site, but thanks for the sites

one

You should provide more details.

Best motherboard in what aspect? Best performing? Best value? Best overclocker? Best looking? Best reliability?

No motherboard is best at everything. Best performing and best value usually don't go together anyway.

I personally think the Gigabyte P965-DS3P is the best value LGA775 board out there.

So there are 86 motherboard manufacturers. How many opinions do you need a on a given motherboard before you have validity.
The sites that review them, also get comments from users. Sometimes you will see one review and 75 opinions.
On this forum, you mostly see the opinions of boards that have been trouble, or from users who do not know what they are doing.. Seldom do you see a number of posts on a high quality boards that work well.

CMH said:
You should provide more details.

Best motherboard in what aspect? Best performing? Best value? Best overclocker? Best looking? Best reliability?

No motherboard is best at everything. Best performing and best value usually don't go together anyway.

I personally think the Gigabyte P965-DS3P is the best value LGA775 board out there.

For Best Performing And Gaming! And A Good one that doesnt **** up your High System like(CPU And GFX Card)

^^
For Best Performing And Gaming! And A Good one that doesnt **** up your High System like(CPU And GFX Card)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back