Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghu

Who do u think is better:
Battlefield 2
or
Counter Strike????

I say Battlefield...

I must say IMO they are two very different games. I have an play both and find the style of gameplay alot different.

Just my 2 cents.

My opinion: You son't compare oranges to apples. They both are good, but also very different.

Never played counter strike, played bf2 for a bit though, ended up trading it in for something else, teammate kept running me over with a tank. Oblivion is good though. :)

Jentus

as they sed they both different, and its hard to compare really,
but ima Say Battlefield cuz there is a time when i was SOOO Addicted to Counter strike,

Alex~

hmmm sorry but i'd have to say UT2K4 wipes the floor with them... otherwise BF1942... if this was a poll i'd answer correctly.. and probably say CS... but which one.. CS1.6, CZERO CSS?? (source of course.. but..)

BUT

BF2 is a much wider spectrumed game... its better if you wanna have a lot wider field of play... although.. CSS has osme pretty 1337 mods out there... GARY NOOO lol... i like the xombies!!

I think the rankings, awards and weapon unlocks do offer a bit more gaming value for BF2 vs. CS:S, but from a fun-factor and gameplay perspective, I don't think you can compare the two.

I remember the "old days" when CLQ was about for Quake2 players- a third party website that would ping servers and track player stats. Is there such an animal for Counter Strike?

While cheaters/hackers are prolific in both BF2 and CS:S, I think amongst those that like to track their skills improvement and personal accuracy/methods, these kinds of web interfaces are really nifty and enhance gameplay. As long as players look at their own stats "in a vacuum" and dont bother looking at other's who may simply be using a $19.99 bot/autoaim or cheat download, it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back