Spread the love! TechSpot Tech Gift Shortlist 2017

The Complete System

By PHATMAN5050
Jun 2, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. This was posted in this thread but no one responded really to the link, so i thought i'd dedicate a post to this BEAST.

How big must the power supply be? Do you use the normal power supplies from the systems? Or did he use the one from the tower? I doubt i'd ever do this but this is probably one of the coolest recent ideas involving computers i've seen. I bet that that gets :hotbounce like NO OTHER! I hope he has a good cooling system. Anyways, :thumbup to that!

2. SleeperDC

SleeperDC TS Rookie Posts: 184

i've posted that "beast" a while ago.

for the "beast", i think a 400w power will do.
    a normal 300w can handel a computer with 4HD, 1CDrom, 1DVDrom, 1CDwriter and 4PCI cards. the only reason why people want more watt is only for stable.

this guys is a freak, i guess he has no life other than gaming :D
    anyway he did a great job.

3. uncleel

uncleel TS Rookie Posts: 980

4. PHATMAN5050

PHATMAN5050 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 593

Thank's uncleel for the links, but i wasn't really looking for that specific of an answer :D Bookmarked that site with the Watts for each component of a computer, that will be incredibly handy when picking a power supply for computers in the future. Btw, i'm sure you know that that isn't the only thing that i still need to know & understand. :grinthumb