The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i am continually getting a system crash for the past few weeks.
here is the information i was able to gather, please let me know if anything else is needed.

System Type: Server, stand-alone, Terminal Server
OS Version: Windows 2003
Service Pack: Service Pack 2
CPU: Quad 2.6 GHz Dual-Core AMD
Opteron Processor 2218
Memory: 4094 MB

The system always reboots itself usually once a day.
here is the error i get in event viewer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0xfffffff0, 0xd0000002, 0x00000000, 0x8080e48f). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP.

i tried getting the MEMORY.DMP but it's 365 mb.
The reason supplied by user CORP\cclinux for the last unexpected shutdown of this computer is: System Failure: Stop error
Reason Code: 0x805000f
Bug ID:
Bugcheck String: 0x0000000a (0xfffffff0, 0xd0000002, 0x00000000, 0x8080e48f)
Comment: 0x0000000a (0xfffffff0, 0xd0000002, 0x00000000, 0x8080e48f)

Please any suggestions to resolve this problem are welcomed.

I was unable to find any error help on Microsoft's website. From what I see, it looks like a newly installed hardware error. What Router, Gateway, or Switch are you using? Also, did you recently install the drivers on that machine? Also, did you recently install anything (software or hardware drivers) on that machine?

hulent said:
I was unable to find any error help on Microsoft's website. From what I see, it looks like a newly installed hardware error. What Router, Gateway, or Switch are you using? Also, did you recently install the drivers on that machine? Also, did you recently install anything (software or hardware drivers) on that machine?
no there was no new software or hardware installed on this box. the routers i will need to check with my Operations department, not sure.

If the server is currently down then this won't hurt anything. Try moving the NIC to a different PCI slot. Restart. Monitor that machine.

OK, I would check that mcse.com website I gave you. There is some interesting thoughts there. Other than that, I really don't know how else to help. I cannot read Bug reports. Is there any other questions you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back