The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck - HELP ME PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
my computer has been rebooting very often. I have built this pc from scratch and everything was fine for the first month. now it is rebooting constantly. please help me analyze the dmp.

thx.

Hi, welcome to TechSpot.

I think it's crashing at NTOSKRNL.EXE. Does this page help?

What motherboard, processor, RAM, video card, and operating system are you using? Please post these here and it would be helpful if you filled them out in your user profile as well.

Regards :)

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

your minidump crashes with memory corruption and a bugcheck of 0A. This is often a sign of faulty ram.

Go and read this thread HERE and see if it helps. If it doesn`t attach 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps here.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Thanks you guys so much for your help, i really appreciate it. I have tried the things so far except for the "booot to memtest" because i don't have a burner or a floppy to try that with yet. I did every thing else: clean contacts, reseat, try different slots, etc, etc.

Here is my system configuration:

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-965P-S3 Socket T
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13 2M L2 (8x Multiplier)
Heatsink: Thermaltake Big Typhoon 120mm
Ram: Corsair XMS2 1 GB (2x512MB) DDR2-800 5-5-5-15
Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar SE SATA 250 GB
Artic Silver 5 Thermal Compound
Video Card: geforce 6700 biostar (which i replaced with a ati rage card to see if the video card was bad, since i am still getting reboots I think the card is NOT the problem)
PSU: generic 500 watt that came with the case. cheap.

I attached my recent minidumps. Any ideas?

Yes, I agree with Howard, it looks like bad RAM. This must be a pretty rare thing, as you have Corsair XMS. Is it still under warranty?

All your latest minidumps crash with memory corruption and a bugcheck of 0A.

You really need to run Memtest86+ on your ram. Maybe get a friend to burn the ISO for you?

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back