The "message"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it says "this video card does not appear in our data base."

Then talks about other things saying pressing the upload details button to help us track which video cards are currently missing from our data base.

I already pressed the upload details button, and now its un-clickable and nothing happens anytime I start it up. Then I go to continue anyway and it turns to a black screen and thats all. I havn't played yet, and this is a new dell (got for Christmas this year) so its not to old.

Anyone need any other info please ask, but please help also!

FOr Css

?. Can you expand? more info would be nice.. like where this message originates from, your aim/purpose, some specs...........

We are talking about XP here right? and from what i've gathered you are trying to update some drivers through Device manager?

do you know if your video card is a card (AGP/PCI/PCI-E) or onboard?

If it is a card: Look for a manufacturer's badge and possibly the model. Usualy on the Heatsink or Fan, or on the circuit board itself. Google and go to the manufacturer's website and download the relevant drivers for it.

If it is onboard: Find out the motherboard manufacturer and model (usually imprinted on the circuit board) then like above, look for the drivers at their website.

If you still have no clue, download Everest Home or SIW and they will help you find the drivers for them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back