The Most Ridiculous Software Problem...Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

binliner4

Get this...
My brother just bought Supreme Commander. Like all programs it comes with a CD Key to put in at the prompt. Sure enough, get to said prompt..enter code..
The numbers and letters don't fit the boxes!! Honestly, I can't physically fit these characters into these boxes, and so I can't get it to work!!
What on earth can I do to fix this?
Had any more ridiculous problems like this? Anything more extreme?
Feel free to post!

It`d probably be a good idea to contact the game manufacturers and see what they say.

Are you absolutely sure, your entering the correct cd key? Look in the games manual, maybe on the back of the manual.

I guess I`m not being much help, but I`ve never come across this problem before.

Regards Howard :)

Yeah tell me about it, weirdest problem I've ever heard..
Yeah, it's definitely the right code, it's five groups of four digits. On the installation, they have five text boxes with room for this.. but evidently not enough room!
I genuinely don't know what support will say when I phone them.. they're closed now but I'll phone them when i next get a chance, but it might not be for a while.
I'll get back to you here!!

I always hated games that MAKE you enter a CD code ( Stupid DRMs ) but Bethesda Softworks doesnt make you enter codes because they know it's really annoying if you lose the LITTLE paper that the 8789451874256465457484655 number code is on ( Just like I did with BF2 and stupid EA wont give me another key )

Maybe in your CD key thing there is something in the beginning that you're not suppose to add? Sometimes they do that, so skip the 1st - and go to the second one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back