The shocking photo Britney doesn't want you to see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncleel

The shocking photo Britney Spears doesn't want her millions of teenybopper fans to see.
http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/47054.htm
By BILL HOFFMANN
quote: It shows the blond pop tart with a cigarette in her hand as she relaxes on the balcony of her hotel room in Sydney, Australia. Moments before the picture was snapped, Britney, 20, spotted the lensman and made a dash inside to hide. But it was too late.
web05020203a.jpg

For years, the curvy singer has preached to her fans about the benefits of clean living - no boozing and no smoking.

I guess this is even worse: A Virgin? Not Britney Spears, says Justin

Even if it's not true, it's not good for her image.
Bah, not that I believe she's still a virgin, just covering the possibilities (she's HOT anyway)...

Britney Spears' ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake says Britney is not a virgin anymore. He said she has already "lost her innocence a while ago".

Timberlake decided to reveal the secret about his ex-girlfriend's life during a flight from Atlanta to Los Angeles. He told a passenger Britney wanted him to marry her, but he was not interested in marriage.

"Everyone thinks she is still a virgin but that is a joke. She lost her virginity a while ago - and I should know", said Timberlake.

Originally posted by 3DSThomas
Not too suprisingly really. She'll probably next get caught at some party involving drugs.

Agreed.

Although I am wondering why I should care...

Has she preached abotu "clean living"? I don't know but I really dont' see anythign wrong with this. She's 20 Legal age for Tobacco in the US is 18 so she's "of age". Alcohol you can make a bigger argument against in a court or something but the fact is much of the 20 year olds in the US have drank before so singling 1 person out ins't right.

Personally I think its sad that Brittney has to :"make a dash inside" to "hide" somethign that is legal. I can make an argument all day that alcohol is bad - but I'm still going to drink it - personal choice is what decides if the good outweighs the bad. Its too bad for her that she is watched every minute the blinds aren't closed.

(ok i do care...)

yeah SNGX1275 but she is (despite being a little bimbo tart) a role model for many teenagers and drunk, tobacco, drugs, etc is not an example to be setting.

she is smart enough to promote good living for teens, smart enough to know not to be caught breaking her own rules, but still dumb enough to break those rules....

Tom Baker, a British actor who played Doctor Who during the 70s and 80s was a drunk and a heavy smoker. On taking the part of the hero of a childrens' TV program he promptly stopped all of these things. He could not live with the thought that he might be spotted drunk in public and shatter the illusions of some youngster that he was the Doctor and a good guy. Despite the fact that he drank for many years after, he was careful to keep this to his own home and never in the public eye.

One can argue that times are very different now from the 70s and 80s and that the media has evolved into a kind of god like entity which is all encompassing and all invasive. But that's all the more reason for role models for younger people to behave themselves more, not less...

I would admit that perhaps we are blowing all of this a little out of proportion but I believe that Brittney gets her million$ not just for singing but for promoting herself as a certain kind of person, and that that person, due to her young years, has tastefully been chosen to be good and clean living. She needs to prove that she has earned that money in her actions and her attitudes...

Originally posted by SNGX1275
She's 20, Legal age for Tobacco in the US is 18 so she's "of age".

Actually the Legal age for tobacco in the US varies by state, eg. GA 17, FL 18, AL 19.
Anyway, I could care less what or whom Brittany does or when.

Um...i should be the one to say that she is not a virgin anymore...since i was there and all... :D Are we sure that that is a cigarette its kind of hard to tell in the picture... :shrug:

Originally posted by PHATMAN5050
Um...i should be the one to say that she is not a virgin anymore...since i was there and all... :D Are we sure that that is a cigarette its kind of hard to tell in the picture... :shrug:

Hehehehhe!

You finally said something that made me laugh! :) ;)

..since i was there and all... :
Yea, was that you Phat?! I read like ya' know she broke up with Justin Timberlake, like that N'Sync guy ya' know.

BRITNEY REVEALS THE TRUTH ABOUT LOVE SPLIT
World Entertainment News Network (Edited by JJ Minor)
http://www.hot1047.com/HotFun/StarSplash/Index.cfm
Britney Spears has revealed the real reasons for her split from Justin Timberlake in the pages of an American teen mag - he didn't give her enough attention.

The pop princess revealing answers to questions about her romance help to fill in the gaps about what really happened to pop's perfect pair. When asked about her state of mind, Britney scribbles, "My mind is good, but my heart is broken."

And she's perhaps most candid when she's asked about her soon-to-be ex's best and worst qualities. Britney writes, "He always makes me laugh," but, "he never has time for me."

So like I guess she feels like your phamous now. like with 1000 posts & all.

Britny clean?

I mean does anybody really buy into that?
Give me a friggin break.
She dressed like a *****.
Did u check out that concert on HBO.
I did, my daughter WAS watching it, I mean WAS untill I saw that little **** prancing around. Then I made her turn it off, and I turned it on my TV in my room heheheh..

Actually, she really isn't that hot either. If you get a close look at her, she is just full of makeup. I think the older she gets, the less attratctive.

Brittany Spears is far from the little innocent school girl personna some people would have her live down. It's not just rumors.. It's common sense.

She isn't like Barney the Dinosaur or Big Bird.. She's out there on stage selling her half-naked body to millions of fans while she sings about sex with a snake wrapped around her unmentionables. Not very innocent.. And she hasn't EVER put on a believable show of innocent. All of her songs are about things far more mature than most 11 years old girls consider... Surely.

Phantasm... God bless you, man. This HAS to be the phrase of the month because it was just the funniest combination of words I've seen in awhile. LoL

Phantasm says:
despite being a little bimbo tart

:D

No guys, you are confused, i am the reason why they broke up...it happens that i slept with her while they were goin out, and it was even before they had a chance...this deserves its own VH1 cover story...:D

Phantazmm-im just glad that my post wasn't edited, lol

Originally posted by Spyke

Erm...I think it's a Scottish turn of phrase, yes?:stickout:

I do not find being Scottish funny and people who do wind up dead. ;)

Shut it!

curve.jpg

Darth Maul was a weapon forged by the hateful energies of the dark side to ensure the victory of the Sith over the Jedi order. A creature of pure evil, Maul had no personality beyond his ultimate devotion to his master, Darth Sidious. His goal was singular -- to exact vengeance upon the Jedi for the decimation of the Sith ranks.

At last we shall reveal ourselves to the Jedi.... At last we shall have revenge....

I am hard so don't mess with me!

Well no, the main thing is Britney's gone on record saying she's this "clean" pure kinda person.

Oh look at me kids, I don't smoke, drink, believe in sex before marriage & only believe in god. Follow my lifestyle.

Now all this stuff is coming out to indicate otherwise. She's going on like Naomi Campbell - hey look at me I don't take drugs, I'm not *that* kind of model. Which it turns out she was.

Now we see they are just talking crap & trying to appeal to whatever the moral majority sees as being right. It's just crap, they can do what they want, they just shouldn't talk about this stuff if their actions will never back it up.

And she told me her cash would buy us anomity.:mad:
hehehe
In Oz we call it the "tall poppy syndrome".
But strewth.
What right do we have to judge others?
Well?
There are worse things happenin's in the world @ the moment (besides some chick saying don't smoke--sounds like Yul)
But in all fairness....who gives a ****

No guys, you are confused, i am the reason why they broke up...it happens that i slept with her while they were goin out, and it was even before they had a chance...this deserves its own VH1 cover story...:D

You too!? :eek:

Of course... I just slept with her. We didn't do anything since she was totally inclined to stay "innocent". We even stayed on our sides of the bed.. Innocent I tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back