Thermaltake Key board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sickem

hello
I have a thermaltake Xaser wireless keyboard and mouse combo they work great but there is one problem. one i go to play my games (swat 4 ) Hitman 1&2)
ill start the game and as i move my character with my mouse its really glitchy and moves real sticky like it has nothing to do with my video or any thing because it worked fine with wired mouse i had. plus when i am playing the keyboard has a tendencey to have its own sticky keys . sticky keys is not on but i hold (up) and let go... up will stay on until i douple tap it or repeadelty hit it to make it stop. i tried moving the reciver closer/ farther and higher/ lower still the same problem i am wonder if anyone here knows if theres a way to fix this or if im just stuck with a bad model -Any suggestions for new wireless keyboard/mice combo post a link because at this point i am ready to buy something new -but i figured i give this a try first

**if this is Really confusing just email me for straighter info.Swatman316@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Sickem

Ive had a similar problem with my wireless setup, it was down to almost flat batteries.
Also, don't use rechargeables, they are lower voltage by 0.3 volts per cell and will give very short range indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back