This Is Cool

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Invisible
Here's a trick to get back into the bulletin boards at Voyeurweb.com.

Type in voyeur in "find files or folders". When you see the voyeurweb cookie and temporary file, delete those. Then use an "unban" site such as:
http://run.redorb.co.uk/

Go there and post again with another browser.

I answered someone trying to blame me for starting **** on the boards. I tried to answer but was getting an error message. Then I got in and told the bastards what the truth was.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROTFLMAO!!! It worked! Ive been kicked out of here for a nonsence thread!!...
https://www.techspot.com/vb/index.php

Hmmm.....

Now that's a real intelligent thread. I don't understand why people are so proud of being banned from a site.

Seems we've had a few people just trying to get banned recently. Well I guess its working, but whats the point? Its a waste of their time and ours. (and I'm not just talking about the mods time, everyones time that has to read that crap before it gets taken care of)

Haha, yeah doesn't seem like something that I would like to do.

Hey I've got an idea...let's all go to a forum and get banned!!!!!!

Yeah do it NOW, kind of like a mass suicide from another forum. LOL this is ridiculous.

Some people get banned for next to nothing. Take JSR for instance. Banned for his posting style. Now that is LAME.

Don't be ridiculous - if that's what you think, you have no idea what you are talking about.

You didn't probably see the vast majority of JSR's offending posts, because they were deleted right away.

We are CERTAINLY NOT in the practice of banning people just because we don't like them.

People get banned for persistently breaking the rules and refusing to stop breaking the rules even when they have been told several times.

What I think certainly is lame, is jumping to conclusions and bounding around half truths when you are not in full possession of the facts.

I resent the implication that one could be banned here "just for their posting style". Please try to make sure you know the full story before bounding things like that around.

Furthermore, the final decision to ban JSR came from Julio. Its his forums, and he can ban whoever the hell he likes, for whatever reason. But I can assure you that this decision only came after LONG discussions with the rest of the team here, and even then it was regretable that it came to that. We kept giving JSR another chance, and he kept throwing it back in our faces.

I guess I must have missed all those offending posts. I really never saw even one. If what you say is true, then that is fair enough. However, it is impossible to know the facts when no one tells them, therefore leaving others to draw their own conclusions. I wont bring the subject up again, so need to worry about it :=).

Damn, it's here too? I visit another forum and one guy joined JUST to spam his outwar link...banned in 5 minutes flat.

Back