Thomson Speedtouch 330/ compiling software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samputer

Hi guys

could ne1 out there plz explain to me how to install a thomson speedtouch 330 on ubuntu or any other linux distro?

i have some software yet i am unable to compile it as it says that i must do this even if u dont no nefing bout the speedtouch could you please give me a run down on compiling software on linux (i am using ubuntu but i presume they all work in a similiar manner - im a n00b tho so may b wrong lol)

Thanks in advance

Your friendly neighbourhood Samputer

Where did you get that software from? I'm sure there are some instructions on the website.

"unable to" is not a very helpful expression. Should we start with turning on your computer and move on to mouse/keyboard basics or can we assume that you are already at the command prompt and can't quite figure out the error messages?

Hi,i forgot wherei found the software (i think it was some forum postifound when googling it) but as i remember the instructions were very bad or i could simply not follow them after being a linux newbie. hence i posted here but whilst looking for the site to post here i came accrss this and as it is l8 gonna give it a try tomoz:

http://www.steve-parker.org/speedtouchconf/

i may be doing the totally wrong thing because i cant find nefing specific to ubuntu but i will get back to you tomorrow after giving this a go.

the errors were all things such as cannot find the specified file or directory and BTW i managed to get into terminal lol thanx for the offer of mouse/keyboard tuition lol

Thanks again,

Samputer

Fantastic!

gr8 that tutorial i found was brilliant and all is now workin - sorry to waste ur time dude but thanx neways! Btw Ubuntu rocks

Samputer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back