Tiberian Sun CD Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfleader

Hey guys do you know if it is possable for me to get a new copy of the CD Keys for Command And Conquer Tiberian Sun and Firestorm? the paper i wrote it on and the Case were thrown out while my parents were spring cleaning, so now i am SOL after having to reformatt my HD Thanx

I really hope that you are not asking for warez or any other kind of software pirating info here, because in that case we would just have to delete this thread :)

If you take your original game media back to the store and ask for a replacement, then they will probably give it to you (if they still happen to sell this old game).

Other than that, you just have to buy a new copy from eBay..

Wolfleader said:
Hey guys do you know if it is possable for me to get a new copy of the CD Keys for Command And Conquer Tiberian Sun and Firestorm? the paper i wrote it on and the Case were thrown out while my parents were spring cleaning, so now i am SOL after having to reformatt my HD Thanx

Most companies will, if you send them original media, will give you a new CD key. Sometimes they charge a fee for replacement media.

Tiberian sun / Firestorm arnt that old Nodsu :haha:

Like Soul said you could just ask them from Email or something for a new CD key or something

Also if you happen to like C&C games pick up Generals and the Zero Hour expansion and we could play aginst each other :D

i need the same thing.... we moved out of the country and we lost it in the move.... than we got a new computer because or old one was old, so can i get the CD key?

I need them two we moved and brock our old computer..... i also need Renegades CD key code thing

Bahh, if it was as easy as asking for a CDkey via email to the companies, I wouldn't be buying any original games would I?

And if we knew of any way to get original CDkeys, nobody would be buying original games now, would we?

Hope this stops those "I lost my CDkey, someone please give me a new one" threadsm but I'm a pessimist and I'm sure we'd see more of them.

Or better still, ask for two!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back