Tiny wittle mouse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokem

Just saw this cute little mouse that got reviewed on Chick's Hardware:

Looking for a smaller, more portable mouse for your laptop? Space and weight are absolute prime concerns? Or are you just looking for another gag gift for someone who also owns a preposterously small mobile phone? Chick's Hardware take a magnifying glass to the Zoltrix ATOM Mouse. The smallest mouse available!

Size (HxWxD) 59x29x10 mm

Full review: http://www.chickshardware.com/html/reviews/input/atommouse/1.html

Quite small isnt' it? ;)

Being a logitech fan (as if you hadn't all noticed by now ;) ) I prefer this travel mouse design from them
productov3443.gif

Product Specifications
If I wasn't carrying around a beast of a laptop anyway (so the Microsoft Optical Mouse makes no difference to weight) I would probably consider getting one of these...

http://www.globalsources.com/MAGAZINE/CP/0202/NPPC07.HTM

Hong Kong—Success Co. has launched what it claims as the smallest optical mouse in the world, the PC-0673. The mouse measures 65 by 33 by 20mm. It is compatible with Win 9x/2000, and supports notebook computers.

With its optical sensors, the PC-0673 stays precise on most surfaces outside the mouse pad, Success claims. It is available in both USB and PS2 versions.

The two-button mouse is rectangular. It comes in various metallic colors.

NPPC07.JPG

I think yours is smaller ! ;)

Arris: That is an awesome looking mouse.

Phantasm66: Indeed! Lucky I don't have such a big hand :D

Originally posted by Arris
Being a logitech fan (as if you hadn't all noticed by now ;) ) I prefer this travel mouse design from them
productov3443.gif

Product Specifications
If I wasn't carrying around a beast of a laptop anyway (so the Microsoft Optical Mouse makes no difference to weight) I would probably consider getting one of these...

i agree with ya Arris, one of these is going into my carry kit when I am going to fix other pc's. There is also a miniature USB keyboard you can get thats like 1/3 the size of a standard one. That is on my list too.

Originally posted by boeingfixer
i agree with ya Arris, one of these is going into my carry kit when I am going to fix other pc's. There is also a miniature USB keyboard you can get thats like 1/3 the size of a standard one. That is on my list too.

Carrying a USB keyboard around? What's wrong with the keyboard on the laptop itself?

Originally posted by lokem

Carrying a USB keyboard around? What's wrong with the keyboard on the laptop itself?

Not for a laptop Lokum, for when I am fixing someone's compter, I usually carry a mouse and keyboard, ram and all the windows disks, and a host of tools and other stuff. Never know what you might need there...

Wow . . .

Talk about small . . . and the erg design at same time . . .

i wonder how its like . . . would i get use to it ? I mean. . . i use the mouse a lot . . . and I am sure everyone wants a good one.

Sure, its small . . . but does it have the quality to be a mouse ? What's wrong with the big chunky one I have right now for portability ?

Talk about fancy . . .

I'm actually using a small mouse albeit not as small as the one I posted. It works better coz I have limited space to move my mouse due to the design of my computer table. Besides, it's "friendlier" coz I can really hold the mouse properly :D

I like it but I prolly would get carpol tunnel from it....if I used it with a curved table would it help ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back