Toshiba Laptop Sound Pops and Drags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I hope I'm doing this right and I also hope someone can help me out. I'm not completely computer dumb, but I cant seem to figure this out. I have a Toshiba Satellite A 105 laptop. Sometimes, not all the time, but more often than not, when I listen to music or if any web page has sound, the sound pops and drags and doesn't sound good at all. I have tried to see if the driver had any errors or needed to be updated but it says that there is no problem found. If anyone can help, It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in Advance,
Ericka

If you have been using this laptop for a few years now, and this audio problem has just developed, you may need to "clean" the laptop of all the crud, spyware and other malware and unused programs that plague computers/laptops over years of use

Hi. Ive only had the laptop for right at a year now. I do routine virus and spyware checks once a week. Under my program files, there are some programs that I don't use that I know of, but I'm afraid to delete something that may NEED to be in there for some reason or another, and that if I go around deleting things, my computer may not work properly. Thanks for your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back