Tracing webhosting company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodsocks

Not sure if anyone can help but I am trying to trace who is hosting a website. I have carried out a whois search on the domain name and from the information thought I had found the company but they say we must have acquired the name through a reseller, who at the moment is unknown.
The nameserver is listed but I have tried to contact the company without success.
The reason for doing all this is to update our website and to improve out e-mail using the domain name.
Do any of you guys have any experience of this and can point me in the right direction?

Who has been making changes to that website up till now?
Who installed it originally?
Any company send you a renewal notice for the website and/or registration?
PM me with that website name and any other info you may have, and I'll see what I can dig up for you.

Someone is providing the intrenet connection for that website. Call them up and ask who are the clients. (And hope thay actually bother to tell you).

Hi Real. the domain name and website is monopigment.com. The only info I can get from the website is that it seemed to be with Btinternet but when we contacted them they didn't know anything about it.
The domain is registered with Joker.com, we contacted them and they told us it was through a reseller and did not know who it was. The person who originally set it all up has moved on amd cannot remember who it was all done through, it was 8 years ago now.
The contacts we have seem to be with a company in the states called domain-parking.net but we have sent them numerous e-mails without reply, hence the questions on here.

Get hold of BTInternet
Domain Name: BTINTERNET.COM

Administrative Contact :
British Telecommunications plc
dnsreg@BT.COM
PP TKS/F18/01 Trunk Exchange Sth
109-117 Long Rd
Cambridge, Cambs CB2 2HG
UK
Phone: +44 1223 840711
Fax: - +44 1223 358474

Technical Contact :
bti-dns-contact@LISTS.BTINTERNET.COM
BTinternet Operations Centre
154 St Albans Road, Sandridge
ST ALBANS, HERTS AL4 9NH
GB
Phone: 01992-897177

The pages are stored at: http://www.btinternet.com/~monopigmentdevelopments/ index.html, page1.html, etc.

Someone has an email account "monopigmentdevelopments @ btinternet.com", and this has some webspace attached to it as well. This space was used for these few pages.

If you don't get anywhere, 'suck' the pages from there, then search for a cheap hosting company (e.g. www.godaddy.com) to store your website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back